Colleague Journey Design Manager
Our Colleague Journeys are the key touchpoints that a colleague experiences; from how they are attracted and recruited into the organisation, to how colleagues are developed, engaged, rewarded and empowered to perform in their current, and next role.
As the Colleague Journey Design Manager you'll improve our colleague journeys, and experiences, and in turn, improve and increase the engagement and productivity of our people.
* Develop and improve our Colleague Journey architecture and framework
* Document our existing colleague journeys and use data and insight to provide recommendations that improve the experience for colleagues, removing pain points and strengthening moments that matter
* Manages and maintains relevant colleague journey documentation and process maps and applies lean methodologies to improve
* Develops and presented business cases to demonstrate ROI of key recommendations
* Brings together colleague voice, data and insight to facilitate the process of identifying root cause issues. Works with colleagues to ensure we take a ‘colleague first’ approach in identifying solutions.
* Lead programmes of work that improve the colleague journey; bringing together the relevant teams in the business and HR to work with our colleagues to develop and implement ‘colleague first’ solutions
* Work with the Colleague Effectiveness Manager to design and implement our approach to journey measurement; identifying the appropriate measures at key milestones within a colleague journey
* Work with the Colleague Effectiveness Managers to use the appropriate tools, data and insight to understand our colleague voice, turning insight into action
* Develop and role model the Colleague Experience methodology; including the creation and continuous improvement of our personas, tools, and models
* Work alongside the Colleague Journey Managers to ensure changes to our colleague journeys are implemented effectively
* Support the Colleague Journey Director to build the colleague journey plan, including the priorities and sequence of the Colleague Experience roadmap
* Share external insight and trends to evolve the Colleague Experience approach and positively challenge and improve the colleague offer
Required Expereince and competencies;
* You'll have proven experience of improving colleague or customer outcomes through the effective identification and resolution of colleague/customer ‘pain points’
* Experience of delivering change programmes that have a colleague/customer impact across multiple business areas
* Experience of using data and insight to influence decisions
* Colleague Experience: Defining, planning and documenting an organisation-wide approach to improve customer experience, such that it helps meet business goals.
* Process Design: Development and continual improvement of processes, with the ability to innovate and problem solve
* Colleague Experience Design: Involves the design and delivery of activities that enable realisation of the desired colleague experience through effective colleague journeys
* Change Management: Supports the creation of change impact assessments, design principles, stakeholder impact assessments and training needs analysis.
* A certification in six sigma or lean would be preferred
* Customer Focus
* Positive Disruption
* Change Leadership
* Adaptability and Agility